"Stay in touch" with print
Print's sense of touch brings attributes to your advertising that other medias do not. The recipient can hold it in their hand. They can save your message and refer back to it. Print's physical nature can be a strong asset in today's pixelized world.
Many of today's ad-centric professionals have quite frankly become unskilled in print, moving the internet to the forefront in their client media plans even though it may not be in their best interest. Not at Friedrich Advertising. Print is alive and well in our media-mix and what an incredible tool it has remained for our clients. Cincinnati is fortunate to have an outstanding printer community, just as it has for well over a century. Friedrich Advertising is also fortunate to be in its third decade as a print manager, representing numerous Cincinnati printing companies.
So, what is a print management company?
• They are highly knowledgable in all printing processes
• They represent numerous printers but are not employed by them
• For each client job, the print broker solicits multiple printers for bids
• Managers provide print quotations to clients based on the best qualifications
• They provide recommendations in vendor selection, if needed
• They recieve "vendor" pricing from printers (Client pricing is competitive with buying direct)
• Print Managers act as a project manager and liaison between the client and printer
Why not purchase print on your own?
It's not uncommon for people to assume that buying direct is the best way to purchase printing. If your company doesn't have an internal employee who is skilled in print buying, it can be a costly endeavor. In many instances, the internal employee who buys print, falls into a comfortable relationship with a single vendor. They lose sight of rising costs, good service and product quality — all attributes that a nimble print manager watches over closely. Partnering with a qualified Cincinnati print management company often results in time-efficiencies, more seamless job management, enhanced product quality, plus lower product and overhead costs for your business. Expect all of the above when you partner with Friedrich Advertising's print management service.